Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ohh, the flash was missing



This photo was taken at Sunway Pyramid. I guess the lights were a bit off. I did not mount my
flash for this shot, hence the dark eyes on the model. However, I like this shot because of the casualness she has walking down a flight of stairs for the catwalk.

I can testify that this catwalk needed a lot more time to complete due to the stairs. Perhaps not a good thing as the models appeared extremely careful not to fall. That surely would have slowed the pace and also the rhythm of each parade.

Back to photography, I arrived just in time and was initially reluctant to shoot based on the lights and the atmosphere that was easily poorly rated after the other mega fashion shows. Hence did not bother about the flash. Later, during the other shows, I used the flash for better shots and illumination.

No comments:

visitor

Blog Archive