Thursday, May 21, 2009

The marching.......I explain this shot.

title: Marching.....

why I did this shot:- I was inspired with a slanted angle and decided to move away from the norm. Hence placing my main model left @45 degrees slant. I chose to allow for the model march/parade to have more human variety in the shot. Then selecting the model I want, I rendered the rest with slight blur/out of focus.

This attracts the viewer to the model adding a little drama to the march, as though the model was falling off the frame. This also works well to highlight the colors of the fashion wear. That was a bonus. The far left was quiet plain, so when I composed, the flower was included to take up some space as foreground. Since the flowers were not the main subject, it was too rendered as a blur.

No comments:

visitor

Blog Archive