Sunday, June 27, 2010

Standard Chartered KL marathon 2010

My top 10 reviews on KL Marathon:
Note: One death in the race. My condolences.
(1) we have very bad air pollutions,-bus fumes, river smelly.
(2) We have lots of potholes and you know it when running.
(3) We have good water stations (really love them).
(4) We start on time, no delays,
5) we have good caring people but lacks proper equipment. (medics),
(6) we have lots of trees in KL (cooling and unlike Cyberjaya).
(7) We have bad securities with our cars parks, where's the CCTV ? and c'mon-it's Bukit Aman)
(8) We have great weather on that day-be thankful.
9)Baggage collection is bad.
(10), Smelling roti canai while running pass it, is plain evil.


I did 21km (half) and with training. time (Personal best) : 2hrs 40 mins, official clock : 2hrs 42 mins.

Stopped at 7 out of 9 water stations. I estimate each water stations cost me 3 mins or less.

No LSD run, will improve on it. My training was 10-13km max.

No comments:

visitor