Monday, February 16, 2009

16.2.09 : Ohhh I think I'm getting sick!

Before we get writing in the blog, I think I'm getting sick with the flu/cold. Been sneezing since this late afternoon and I am getting worried that I might get sick. So, what I did was to get some claranyte (if I got the spelling right), and hope for a speedy recovery. I hope that my dearest is not affected with this flu as well. As of now, I'm under medication and would like to finish off today's blog (although I am sick), with some photos taken last weekend. Yea, you guessed it, the bridal fairs (arrrgg again?!) sorry. I just want to keep posting photos. Have fun (try) and when I fully recover, hopefully by this weekend, we can have better photos and better adventures! Closed eyes? Yellow gown with purple motives


No comments:

visitor

Blog Archive