Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A true story 11.2.09

A true story. My friend went to the information counter looking for directions to a particular store. The receptionist explained the direction clearly to us.

The conversation involving my friend, the receptionist, and myself.
receptionist :Go two floors up and turn left
friend : thanks, hey, what are those flowers for (pointing at a basket of flowers)
receptionist: if you spend Rm 100 at any of our stores, you are entitled to redeem one.
friend: Can I get all the flowers?
receptionist: why do you want all the flowers?
me : He has many gal-friends, a real kaki-perempuan.
receptionist: oh, in that case I can direct you to a special store, walk straight ahead and on your right in this floor you'll see it.
me: what store?
receptionist: PLAYBOY ! (boutique).

Friend turned to me with "tercirit look" Satu-kosong.... ;)

No comments:

visitor

Blog Archive