Sunday, December 27, 2009

To Singapore for Xmas, AEROLINE

I created a little montage photos for Aeroline.

It happens that we wanted to go on a short vacation and as some would put it, after the planning, we found ourselves on the bus (Aeroline) moving South.

The journey started on 24th December 2009, at 11am departure time. The Aeroline from Bandar Utama to Singapore would take 7 hours. We tagged our luggage and waited for the bus at 10am.
In the bus:
OK, the bus has entertainment, food, drinks and space to relax. We got treated to 2 movies, one I do not know the title and it was not great to watch. The other, Bride's War, and that was really fun.

Food (our's were vegetarian) was great, nothing fancy but good for the trip. My wife sudoku game on her mobile was so entertaining that phone ran outta juice and had to be charged mid-way, luckily there were :"light" usage power points in the bus!

I forgot my headsets, but AEROLINE did not, they loan us FOC! That's better than First Coach.
(First Coach charges the same rates (almost) for less value).

I liked the bus and it's friendly attendant. The experience was great and I give it 8/10, will recommend for others!

Singapore Immigration Embarkment forms















Headsets on loan!

No comments:

visitor