Sunday, December 27, 2009

Xmas at Orchard Road Singapore in 2009


It says let your hair down but not your guard!



When we arrive the crowd has just started to come in. We took the MRT and went for some dinner. Some shopping was called for @ Wisma Atrium. Then we proceeded to walk Orchard Road. The people was packing the road but the main street was not closed as in most years before.

So, we just watched people doing their things, photo-taking, chatting, and waiting for the count-down.

Being older now, I was getting bored fast. Yet, with a camera in hand I could document with photo and provide a photo-essay later for the blog. "ahhhh, so I want to take this, this and that" I heard myself say. I imagined a scrap book story-board in my mind and was busy capturing photos to present that story.

Special touring roofless double deckers are called Hippotours bringing tourist and visitors to Orchard while ushering in Xmas 2009.













So many tourist and Singaporeans walking at Ion Orchard, Orchard road.
















She must be waiting for someone, she was standing for a long time.

No comments:

visitor