Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dream?


I saw this luxury yacht docked at harbor, quay. (I got it at 800 x 400, but you gotta click to enlarge the photo).

Now, I thought to myself
, how on earth, you're gonna own one of these?

1) Inheritance,
2) Marry a rich bastard.
3) Work hard to actually own one? (this seems a little far-fetch unless you're someone like Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Semi-value)
4) Or you can pull off a great bank heist "chaos", Gotta love that movie.
5) Does renting one count?


I saw the boat hand hosing off seawater at the deck , the owner was sipping some wine, or beer chatting with friends.

This must be the biggest chick magnet! Move over if you have a Lambo, 306 cc, etc.

Travel the world on one, just avoid Somalia, off the Gulf of Aden.

On the other hand, maybe a Triton purchase can help me, after all, many says it looks like a yacht. (especially in white).

No comments:

visitor

Blog Archive