Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thursday's Clown in Town

Ever wonder what makes a clown attractive? It's probably the colours. Nuts, I'm not a great fan of clowns as it makes me sad to see Bozo, trying hard to get kids attention. Kids these days are pampered with PSP and Playstations, Nintendo Wii, etc.

Balloon toys are not the attractive enough these days. Well, that said, I still love them but I'm not the digital "mummy-I-want-a-PSP!" generation. Heck, computer games does not even excite me.

Kids, they are playing more games and losing their eyesights at such a fast rate, they'll need bionic eyes by the time they reach puberty. Wait, maybe that's just what they need (ala, like in the games they adore).

So, next time you get your kids a PSP, remember, you're just wasting his time.

No comments:

visitor

Blog Archive