Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thursday : Ouch




Guess what!, I sprained my ankle.

It was a freaky accident as I lost some balance and transfered the weight onto one my right ankle.

Heard a "keraccck" sound.

I was shock, scared but still composed.

I did not have ice, hence I had to use the next best thing, Deep Heat gel and counterpain that I kept with my gears.

Good thing I had those. The pain was bitter.

Everyone was concern. My dearest was with me, (luckily). She helped me to the car, got me bandaged and later took extra good care of me. Even got me some supper.

The right leg is still painful, as pain can travel to the thighs. Ouch.

Hopefully I recover well and quick, age is catching up and these injuries are getting serious. That's life.

Pray for me ya. I'll pray too.


No comments:

visitor

Blog Archive