Saturday, March 28, 2009

Digital Camera, Imaging & Media Show 2009 (DCIM Show 2009), MidValley Exhibition Center



Dear blog,

We went to

"Digital Camera, Imaging & Media Show 2009 (DCIM Show 2009), MidValley Exhibition Center"


It's a photography showcase. Something similar to Photokina etc. The point is to show and allow users to test new equipments. It's not a cash and carry photography bazaar as many had misunderstood.

So, if you want to get accessories, then fine, there are good sales and promos. I got myself a new tripod. Haha.

Then, there's the Model "Velocity Angel" search. Which drew almost 100 (approx) or more photographers to take young lass called the Angels. I too managed some photos, mind you, it was was crowded with photographers. So, considering the scenario, I think I did pretty decent.

Ha-ha, enjoy some of the fruits of my labour ya. Hope you enjoy these shots.


No comments:

visitor

Blog Archive