Sunday, March 29, 2009

Digital Camera, Imaging & Media Show 2009 (DCIM Show 2009), MidValley Exhibition Center pt II

Pt II,

So heaps of complains from the people who attended DCIM 2009. Generally this was a show, not a bazaar for selling. Anyway, I got my chance to hold and capture a few shots using a D3X. I cannot afford one nor need to purchase one yet. Olympus and Sony could not make the show, a bummer for those fans.

The Velocity Angel search received lots of complains starting with the lights (too warm as they say), short runway (causing a pack crowd of photographers) and photographer stage that was too small (only for the official photographer use).

Some said (using forums) that the event organizers were over ambitious. Well, I had a blast of a time there. I adapted well. ( did I mentioned I bought myself a new tripod,).

I thought the Canon photo-book printing service is a great way to encourage prints. I love my photos printed and recently completed a portfolio for my dearest too!

I will wait till next year for DCIM 2010. Here are some photos.

Als0, NIKON gave us a product show with Brazilian models. Uh-la-la! (next upload)







No comments:

visitor

Blog Archive