Wednesday, January 14, 2009

14.1.09, Blossom in Pink, Prosper in Red : 'blossom in spring' dance performance.

Above: to sweep her off her feet.


14.1.09 Kuala Lumpur. When the show started, I thought, "should I or shouldn't I wait for it to end?" as I felt let down with the initial performance. However, it was never dull from the start, as if to be able to build momentum, the show went on to captivate the audiences and even if I see it once more, I'll still be happy to photograph them all over again.


Above: The "hakka" pose.


I was off to work and this caught my eye. The dancers were pretty and good. Energetic, fun and most importantly very confident on stage. So I gave it some photography documentation. Yeah, like a journalist, just to encourage them lot. Overall, I do enjoy CNY much more with these dancers welcoming the Ox year.

No comments:

visitor

Blog Archive