Thursday, January 22, 2009

22.1.09 : Off to Kedah for CNY

The famed pekan cina, travelling by car



Our patriotic moments at the former house of Dr. M


Visited the house of Dr.M
Oh, I'm in Kedah.

In case you have not heard, the air is cleaner here. So that was what I was asked via SMS today.

-done with some important phone calls as I am still in working mood. (festive mood has not sunk in YET)

- Called some suppliers to get my lens.

- Waiting to get back to KL, to work and to run some personal errands.

But since I am here, I'll enjoy my Chinese New Year vacation/celebration.

Good news, I'm getting free CCTV (Satellite broadcasting from China) here!
I'm going to see CNY in Beijing, as their CNY are so much spectacular than KL.

Have a great CNYfor those readers celebrating.
At RM 0.50 per piece, this taste good and remains one of Alor Setar best selling karipap
Food , It's so tasteful I had to pose it

No comments:

visitor

Blog Archive