Sunday, January 11, 2009

"Blomming of Cherry Blossoms" Dance Performances @ The Gardens Mall

Dear blog,

11.1.09:
It's that time of the year for CNY, and malls are packed with people. Events photography will be ideal at this time. Chinese dancers and cultural shows are abundant. There were the occasional fashion shows too.

These were
from "Blomming of Cherry Blossoms" Dance Performances @ The Gardens Mall

Taken with a zoom f2.8 lens, without flash, ISO 400, camera hand-held. This lens is so sharp. My dearest took a few and I added my own. Dearest composition has improved so much so that I cannot differentiate between my shots and hers. Well done.
Note: since there were movements, I did not want to freeze the dancers, some shots were motion blurred on purpose suggesting dynamics (dancing).


Below: flinging the cover dress.



Below: Dress spin.





Short movements

No comments:

visitor

Blog Archive