Monday, January 26, 2009

27.1.09, Some wedding photo works



Wedding works are popular. I've done my fair share with my partners. Some new processing were shown here in the blog.

This was a wedding by a close friend and we were actually invited guest. Here, the OP (official photographer) was working, not us. If you like what you see, pls leave a comment.





The bride's maid of honour in splendid dress


The father of the bride giving her away


Overall, I do love wedding functions because of the culture and the happiness. If you are looking for a wedding photographers, look at the style and the processing. I'm not saying all wedding photographers are the same, even the expensive ones may not be convincing. Because I do take wedding photography, when I hired pro work (for my wedding), I am convinced about the pre and post work they throw in. Only then I ask them to name their price. I've seen some mediorce work many a times, and because I am not a working photographer, I am not biased to those who are good and those who are great.

No comments:

visitor

Blog Archive