Sunday, November 23, 2008

Aquafair 08, Wow, what a load of fish.


Photo: Many photographers with a passion for fish.



photo : More fish lovers

FISH, FISH, and more FISHES.
I finally allocated time to see my third fav. hobby, that's fishes, although not as active as before, I still love watching fishes.
So, wherelse to go on a SUNDAY?
Aquafair 2008 at KL convention center was okay. I was hoping to see more fishes but the expo were limited to Arowanas, Discus, Goldfis
h and some marine fishes. Overall I gave it 5.5 out of 10 points. You see, it's the variety that's captivating and Aquafair failed in this regards. They had lots of suppliers or selling booths hawking their goods though. Not really intereting to folks like myself.
photo: Overall view of the fair.

I managed to snap a few photos, mostly fishes.


photo: Large red arowana. Reader, click on the photo.
photo: Goldfish (I think it's Lionhead), staring at herself. readers can click to enlarge photo.

No comments:

visitor