Sunday, November 16, 2008

M-iFA ( Fashion) 2008


Today I received an email from MiFa,
Welcome to m-ifa 2008 - NON OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHER Pass‏

"As for your information, only OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHER will be allowed to enter the Fashion Show Hall and take photo at the PHOTO & VIDEO PODIUM. However you are free to take photo shooting at our Public Exhibit Galley (Showcase Area) & Drop Off Area for VIP & Celebrities. Strictly NO ADMISSION for NON OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHER in the Fashion Show Hall".


M-ifa 2008, (you can google it for more info), just means I can go shoot some photos. I'm not really a fashion buff but to get this info, means they entertained small people like myself.

The bad : I cannot enter the fashion hall. Means no lingerie shots, no extreme Russian models to ogle at.

The Good, I get to touch the fabrics and pretend that I am fashion conscious.

From MRC (muruku) standards to BS (british std), this maybe an up-class, at least for a few hours. At least it's very easy to up-class for people in MRC, Just takes an email, you see.



No comments:

visitor