Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Well, I've met a friend who likes this photo.


photo: Some just love him, and he may love you.

Hi, I've always been a bit curious about transvestite, cross dresser, trans-gender of girl-guy, etc, I've a buddy who can tell you the differences between each categories.

He's some-what a professor.

Anyway, he tends to have an affiliation to people (not weird just different). So I thought that, he might like this shot, not the best ones compared to his collection of Koreans, Thais and even Malaysians.

Some, you may spot at the entrance of Sultan Ismail. However, I took this photo at a fashion function by chance. He was mucking around.

AS I blog, I'm not going to question right or wrong. Although tomboys are now taboo according to a "fatwa".So leave it as such, I'm just trying to enjoy the photo.


No comments:

visitor