Friday, November 21, 2008

My early days in landscape photography

Photo : Sunset beside power lines, taken at Subang Lake, the foliage were less prominent these days.

My, my...how time has fly, my early days in photography brought me to many lakeside on evening skies just to capture the quick fleeting golden hours.

These days, laziness gets the better of me. I just want to shoot easy shots but finds it difficult to play with the lights. A change perhaps, from nature's evening lamp.

Two years of intensive experimenting with photography has brought me many ups and downs. Most things changed in those 2 years.

I was always loyal to my gears and even when the temptation was strong to upgrade, the fact that I still find more to shoot with it, predominates. It's the person that takes the photo. Never the camera doing its master's work.




No comments:

visitor