Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Chinese attire, photoshoot.

Above photo: The umbrella was an antic replica, This shot is titled "Beauty before the rain"

photo : Getting the lights correct was time consuming for an ametuer like myself, but learning the ropes was a plasure. I'm loving it.








Photography is in my blood? Well, I'm only learning my dear.


My First attempt : I'm capturing this "cheong-sam" modeled by my gf.

Decided to use dark background to protrude the red details in it's high contrast environment.

One of the most important aspect is getting the lights ready. Took me almost an hour. I got two flashes pointed at my gf before triggering them off-camera. This time not using CLS but instead a wireless remote trigger.


Darn, it is hard work. Posing my gf was also difficult but she has a natural talent in posing. So that just gave me a break to work on my lights. (again, I'm learning, you see.)


I love it but I still got to do some post processing.

photo: Black and white conversion, just to present this shot with nostalgia.



No comments:

visitor